MVC “AGENCY ON WHEELS”
Monday, October 4th, 2021, 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Bethany Community Center, 605 Pascack Road
PLEASE REGISTER ONLINE FOR THIS EVENT - CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
· License plate drop-offs are allowed and do not count against the number of customers served during the event.
The following services will be offered:
· Driver License renewals (REAL ID if expiring within six months).
· Registration renewals.
· Veteran, handicap, Purple Heart recipient placards.
· Non-driver ID.
· Customers will need their 6 points of ID and they MUST bring their social security card.
· Those who do not have a social security card may submit an affidavit form which can be found on the MVC website.
· In place of a social security card the customer can present a W2 from the past tax year (2020), a current pay stub (number cannot be redacted), or a 1099 form. THESE ARE THE ONLY REPLACEMENTS FOR A SOCIAL SECURITY CARD.