• NORTHWEST BERGEN REG HEALTH COMM. - view here
• GOV MURPHY'S LATEST ANNOUNCEMENTS - view here
• LATEST MESSAGE FROM MAYOR CALAMARI- view here
• BERGEN COUNTY EXEC TEDESCO UPDATES - view here
NEWS & ALERTS
• BC MENTAL HEALTH & Community Support Resources Accessible During Covid-19
• TOWNSHIP OFFICES CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC - due to the newest wave of Covid 19 spread, town hall will be closed to non employees until at least 1/24/22. All department personnel are still working in person and remotely according to previous safety protocol and are accessible via telephone and email.
• DROP BOX - as a reminder, a drop box is outside of Town Hall for depositing all incoming mail, tax payments, fees & corrspondence. *No cash should be placed in the mailbox and all payments must be in a sealed envelope, addressed to the proper department and identified by address or block & lot. Pay taxes online here
• THE TOWNSHIP OF WASHINGTON IS LOOKING FOR CROSSING GUARDS - please visit here for further information
• WARMING CENTER - will be open during extreme temperatures from 12:00PM - 7:00PM in the Senior Ctr. Before entering, stop at the Police Desk to sign in. Visit here for some winter weather preparedness tips!
• PSE&G - visit here to download their app, call 1-800-436-7734 to report outages or downed power lines.
• SNOW REMINDERS - please take a moment to review our snow removal guidelines, parking ban and emergency reminders visit here.
• 2022 ANIMAL LICENSE RENEWAL forms were mailed 12/27/21. Completed forms and payment are due by 1/31/22 in order to avoid late fees. If you misplaced your renewal form please contact the clerks office.
• WWRSD 2022-2023 KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION OPENS 1/4/2022 - visit here for further information
• 2021 ROAD PAVING PROGRAM - Click here
• WASHINGTON PASCACK INTERSECTION SET TO START SPRING 2022! Click here for the letter from the County with the good news!
• WTPD OFFERS FRONTLINE - residents have the ability to request overnight parking, vacation watch & pet mngmt online. Visit here for further info.
• PSE&G OFFERS CUSTOMERS RESOURCES & OPTIONS TO GET CAUGHT UP ON BILLS - visit here to learn more
• EZ-RIDE GRANT (State program for bike route) - Help us get it! Find out more & take the Survey by clicking here
• VACCINES AVAILABLE - Everyone now 5 or older who lives, works, or studies in NJ is eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine. Click here for appointments, walk up locations and further help. We encourage all Bergen County residents to visit www.bergencovidvaccine.com; for those who require assistance with scheduling, please call 201-967-4070 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm.
• COUNCIL MTG LIVE STREAM - To view the live stream, go to WCTVNJ here.
• SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL EATERIES - Visit here for a list of local establishments open and serving our community.