• NORTHWEST BERGEN REG HEALTH COMM. - view here
• GOV MURPHY'S LATEST ANNOUNCEMENTS - view here
• LATEST MESSAGE FROM MAYOR CALAMARI- view here
• BERGEN COUNTY EXEC TEDESCO UPDATES - view here
NEWS & ALERTS
• BC MENTAL HEALTH & Community Support Resources Accessible During Covid-19
• PROPERTY TAX BILLS for the remaining quarters in the 2021 billing cycle (Q4 - due November, 1st, Q1 - due February, 1st, Q2 - due May,1st) are expected to be mailed early October. Please visit the Tax Department webpage for any updates. Pay your taxes online here.
• HOMESTEAD BENEFIT filing information was recently mailed from the State directly to eligible residents. If you requested the State email your information, you will receive it electronically. For further information visit the Tax Department page here.
• WTPD ANNOUNCES FRONTLINE - offering residents the ability to now request overnight parking, vacation watch and pet management online. Visit here for further information
• FEMA DISASTER SURVIVOR ASSISTANCE TEAM will be at the Municipal Building on 9/29/21 from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm. Click here for further details.
• 12th ANNUAL FAMILY FALL FESTIVAL - Saturday, October 2, 2021, from 11 AM – 3 PM Memorial Field, Pascack Road, Rain or Shine! Visit here for all information including volunteer and sponsor opportunities.
• PAPER SHREDDING & E-RECYCLING EVENT - Saturday, October 9, 2021 - 9:00am -1:00pm at the Bethany Community Center - 605 Pascack Rd. Bring your papers / documents to be shredded. NO plastic bags, books, binder clips or 3-ring binders. Electronics included are: VHS / DVD players etc. Computers, Printers, Scanners, Monitors, TV's
• 3 WAYS TO VOTE IN THE 2021 GENERAL ELECTION - Click here for all the details. *Please note the Clerk's office will be open for Late Night Voter Registration on Tuesday, October 12th until 9:00 pm.
• FREE RABIES CLINIC - 11/6/2021 - click here for more info - This year we are asking that the attached “Rabies Vaccine Certificate” be completed and brought with you on the day of the clinic.
• DISASTER RECOVERY CENTER OPEN in Bergen County - Monday-Saturday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. (Parking available on Berry Street). Bergen Community College Philip Ciarco Jr. Learning Center, at 355 Main St, Hackensack. The center has representatives from FEMA & the U.S. Small Business Admin. on hand to handle applications in-person. Apply here
• EZ-RIDE GRANT (State program for bike route) - Help us get it! Find out more & take the Survey by clicking here
• SENIOR BUS BACK IN SERVICE - The Senior Bus is once again available for residents to be dropped off at Shop Rite on Mondays. We will begin picking up residents at 10 a.m. for 11:00 a.m. drop off at the store. Anyone needing a ride, should call the DPW office, 201-664-3268.
• SENIOR EXERCISE CLASS IS BACK IN PERSON! Check the online calendar for all dates and times.
• VACCINES AVAILABLE (Including 3rd Dose)! - Everyone 12 or older who lives, works, or studies in NJ is eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine. Click here for appointments, walk up locations and further help. We encourage all Bergen County residents to visit www.bergencovidvaccine.com; for those who require assistance with scheduling, please call 201-967-4070 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm.
• COUNCIL MTG LIVE STREAM - To view the live stream, go to WCTVNJ here.
• 2021 ROAD PAVING PROGRAM - Click here
• DROP BOX - a drop box is outside of Town Hall for depositing all incoming mail, tax payments, fees & corrspondence. *No cash should be placed in the mailbox and all payments must be in a sealed envelope, addressed to the proper department and identified by address or block & lot. Pay taxes online here
• SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL EATERIES - Visit here for a list of local establishments open and serving our community.
• COOLING / WARMING CENTER - open during extreme temperatures from 12:00PM - 7:00PM in the Senior Center. Before entering, please stop at the Police Desk to sign in.
• STORM ADVISORY / POWER OUTAGES - Visit the PSE&G OUTAGE CENTER for outage information by clicking here. REPORT outages to PSE&G here Storm Safety Info - click here
If you have trouble accessing info contained within this site, contact the website admin here: or call 201-664-4404.