• GOV MURPHY'S LATEST ANNOUNCEMENTS ⇒
• LATEST MESSAGE FROM MAYOR CALAMARI ⇒
• BERGEN COUNTY EXEC TEDESCO UPDATES ⇒
NEWS & ALERTS
• 2022 PROPERTY TAX BILLS – Estimated bills for 3rd Quarter/August property taxes will be mailed end of June/early July. Billing for the remaining quarters will be mailed end of September/early October. Click Here for information on Estimated Tax Bills.
• BE BEAR AWARE - What to do if you encounter a bear (and other wildlife) - visit here
• BULK PICKUP - 7/11 - 7/15 - *Reminder - Township Administrative offices closed Monday, 7/4/22.
• MAYOR'S MESSAGE re: 95 Linwood Ave. property - click here
• WASHINGTON / PASCACK INTERSECTION SET TO START SUMMER 2022! Update - 6.15.2022 - Project Contract awarded - construction to begin - see here
• STATE RENTAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAM - The New Jersey Department of Community Affairs (DCA), Division of Housing and Community Resources (DHCR) will be accepting pre-applications online at: www.WaitlistCheck.com/NJ559 for the State Rental Assistance Program (SRAP) Waiting Lists for Elderly, Family, Disabled and Homeless. *Enrollment Period is Monday, July 11, 2022, at 9:00 a.m. until Friday, July 22, 2022, at 5:00 p.m. Click here for public notice
• CONTACT WT SWIM CLUB - bond holders may contact the swim club by email here.
• BERGEN COUNTY MOSQUITO SPRAYING - 2022 - Truck spraying will take place from April 30 - Oct 31 - click here for further pesticide info and here for truck spray schedule. Helicopter spraying will take place beginning 4/14/22 - visit here for locations Helpful Mosquito Prevention Checklist - click here
• DROP BOX - as a reminder, a drop box is outside of Town Hall for depositing all incoming mail, tax payments, fees & corrspondence. *No cash should be placed in the mailbox and all payments must be in a sealed envelope, addressed to the proper department and identified by address or block & lot. Pay taxes online here
• AIRCRAFT NOISE - TO FILE A COMPLAINT ELECTRONICALLY Click Here or call the Teterboro Noise Abatement Hotline: 800-225-1071 or 201-288-8828. Collectivitly the mayors of the Pascack Valley crafted, signed and submitted a letter to the Teterboro Airport Noise Abatement Advisory committee asking for relief and now representation on the committee to help combat the worsening aircraft noise issues after attending the PA's virtual meeting on 2/8/22. Click here to view the letter dated 2/15/22 and click here to view the Port Authority of NY/NJ's presentation as viewed by the BC elected officials in attendance.
• 2021/22 ROAD PAVING PROGRAM - Click here
• COOLING CENTER - will be open during extreme temperatures from 12:00PM - 7:00PM in the Senior Ctr. Before entering, stop at the Police Desk to sign in. Visit here for some tips for preventing heat related illnesses.
• PSE&G - visit here to download their app, call 1-800-436-7734 to report outages or downed power lines.
• SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL EATERIES - Visit here for a list of local establishments open and serving our community.
• COUNCIL MTG LIVE STREAM - To view the live stream, go to WCTVNJ here.