• GOV MURPHY'S LATEST ANNOUNCEMENTS ⇒
• LATEST MESSAGE FROM MAYOR CALAMARI ⇒
• BERGEN COUNTY EXEC TEDESCO UPDATES ⇒
NEWS & ALERTS
• COOLING CENTER - will be open during extreme temperatures from 12:00 - 7:00PM in the Senior Ctr. Before entering, stop at the Police Desk to sign in. Visit here for tips on preventing heat related illnesses. For a list of additional Bergen County Cooling Centers, visit here.
• FLOOD MITIGATION UPDATE 8.8.22 - The Pascack Valley Mayor's Association is requesting the League's formal endorsement of S-790 and its companion, A4200. The proposed legislation would impart a flood mitigation duty upon all water management facilities throughout the state. Click here to view our letter.
• 2022 PROPERTY TAX BILLS – Estimated bills for 3rd Qtr. property taxes were mailed end of June/early July. Billing for the remaining quarters will be mailed end of Sept./early Oct. Click Here for information on Estimated Tax Bills. As a reminder, 3rd Quarter property taxes are due 8/1, grace period to 8/10. Pay taxes online here
• DROP BOX - our drop box is located outside of Town Hall for depositing all incoming mail, tax payments, fees & corrspondence. *No cash should be placed in the mailbox and all payments must be in a sealed envelope, addressed to the proper department and identified by address or block & lot.
• WASHINGTON / PASCACK INTERSECTION - Construction was set to begin 8/1 but there has been a slight supply chain delay pushing it out a week or two - work hours are 7am – 3:30pm, Monday thru Friday. Motorists are advised to avoid the intersection if possible and expect some delays during these times. *For the latest updates on road closures, please monitor the police department's social media as well as the Township's social media postings (links at top of page). For construction plan details, visit here.
• MAYOR'S MESSAGE re: 95 Linwood Ave. property - click here
• UPCOMING EVENTS - SUMMER MOVIE NIGHTS - 8/19 • SUMMER CONCERT - 8/25 • ANNUAL FALL FESTIVAL - 10/1
• BE BEAR AWARE - What to do if you encounter a bear (and other wildlife) - visit here
• BERGEN COUNTY MOSQUITO SPRAYING - 2022 - Truck spraying will take place from April 30 - Oct 31 - click here for further pesticide info and here for truck spray schedule. Helicopter spraying will take place beginning 4/14/22 - visit here for locations Helpful Mosquito Prevention Checklist - click here
• AIRCRAFT NOISE - TO FILE A COMPLAINT ELECTRONICALLY Click Here or call the Teterboro Noise Abatement Hotline: 800-225-1071 or 201-288-8828. Collectivitly the mayors of the Pascack Valley crafted, signed and submitted a letter to the Teterboro Airport Noise Abatement Advisory committee asking for relief and now representation on the committee to help combat the worsening aircraft noise issues after attending the PA's virtual meeting on 2/8/22. Click here to view the letter dated 2/15/22 and click here to view the Port Authority of NY/NJ's presentation as viewed by the BC elected officials in attendance.
• 2021/22 ROAD PAVING PROGRAM - Click here
• PSE&G - visit here to download their app, call 1-800-436-7734 to report outages or downed power lines.
• SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL EATERIES - Visit here for a list of local establishments open and serving our community.
• COUNCIL MTG LIVE STREAM - To view the live stream, go to WCTVNJ here.