• NORTHWEST BERGEN REG HEALTH COMM. - view here
• GOV MURPHY'S LATEST ANNOUNCEMENTS - view here
• LATEST MESSAGE FROM MAYOR CALAMARI- view here
• LETTER FROM CHIEF SKINNER - view here re: police procedures
• LETTER FROM WTFD CHIEF ZITKO - view here
• BERGEN COUNTY EXEC TEDESCO UPDATES - view here
NEWS & ALERTS
• BC MENTAL HEALTH & Community Support Resources Accessible During Covid-19
• STORM ADVISORY / POWER OUTAGES - Visit the PSE&G OUTAGE CENTER for outage information by clicking here. REPORT outages to PSE&G here Storm Safety Info - click here
• TRAFFIC ALERT - Milling and paving on Ridgewood Rd.will take place between Pascack Rd. and Lafayette Ave (up to the Westwood border) on 4/20 - 4/26 from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm daily.
• NEED HELP SECURING A VACCINE? - Let us know! Click here for a flyer with the details!
• HYDRANT FLUSHING: SUEZ is conducting hydrant flushing. This may cause temporary discolored water. Contact SUEZ directly at 800-422-5987.
• FREE TREE SEEDLINGS will be available at the DPW building 4/24 and any leftover seedlings on 5/1 on a first come first serve basis. Click here for the flyer/form.
• GREEN TEAM NEWS - The following projects were approved: 5/15 - Lincoln Park & water way clean up • 5/24 - Clark field cleanup & flower planting
• MEMORIAL DAY PARADE - 5/31 BEGINNING AT 10:00AM - We are looking for vehicles to drive our veterans, individually, along the parade route. Anyone able to help may contact our Public Affairs department by clicking here.
• VIETNAM VETERANS DAY CEREMONY - The Township held a commemoration program in honor of those veterans which was recorded by WCTV. You may view the video by clicking here: For any Vietnam veteran in town or any deceased veteran's family member who would like a Commemorative 50th Anniversary Pin from the DOD, email Councilman Sears.
• COUNCIL MTG LIVE STREAM & ZOOM ACCESS - To view the live stream, go to WCTVNJ here. For Zoom access visit the agenda page - click here
• 2021 ROAD PAVING PROGRAM - Click here
• DROP BOX - a drop box is outside of Town Hall for depositing all incoming mail, tax payments, fees & corrspondence. *No cash should be placed in the mailbox and all payments must be in a sealed envelope, addressed to the proper department and identified by address or block & lot. Pay taxes online here
• SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL EATERIES - Visit here for a list of local establishments open and serving our community.