• NORTHWEST BERGEN REG HEALTH COMM. - view here
• GOV MURPHY'S LATEST ANNOUNCEMENTS - view here
• LATEST MESSAGE FROM MAYOR CALAMARI- view here
• BERGEN COUNTY EXEC TEDESCO UPDATES - view here
NEWS & ALERTS
• BC MENTAL HEALTH & Community Support Resources Accessible During Covid-19
• MEMORIAL SERVICE FOR MAYOR JANET SOBKOWICZ - 10/23/21 at 11:00 AM in the Jack Woods Senior Center. Please visit here for further information.
• DPW NOTICE - please note the DPW will be CLOSED on Tuesdays for Debris Drop Off until further notice due to leaf pick up beginning. *Still open on Saturdays.
• LEAF COLLECTION BEGINS NOVEMBER 1ST WITH ZONE 1 - Visit the DPW page for details here
WASHINGTON PASCACK INTERSECTION SET TO START SPRING 2022! Click here for the letter from the County with the good news!
• MAYOR & COUNCIL DEBATE - The debate between the Republican and Independent Town Council candidates slates will be broadcast beginning Wednesday Oct. 13 every two hours starting at 8 a.m. and going through to 10 p.m.WCTV airs on FiOS Channel 24 and Optimum Channel 77 in Westwood and WT and it will also be archived on WCTVNJ's YouTube channel.
• PROPERTY TAX BILLS for the remaining quarters in the 2021 billing cycle (Q4 - due November, 1st, Q1 - due February, 1st, Q2 - due May,1st) were mailed October 2nd. Please visit the Tax Department webpage for any updates. Pay your taxes online here.
• HOMESTEAD BENEFIT filing information was recently mailed from the State directly to eligible residents. If you requested the State email your information, you will receive it electronically. For further information visit the Tax Department page here.
• HALLOWEEN EVENTS IN THE TOWNSHIP - Visit here for a list of all the events planned for residents this Halloween!
• WTPD ANNOUNCES FRONTLINE - offering residents the ability to request overnight parking, vacation watch & pet mngmt online. Visit here for further info.
• PSE&G OFFERS CUSTOMERS RESOURCES & OPTIONS TO GET CAUGHT UP ON BILLS - visit here to learn more
• BE A POLL WORKER - NEW PAY INCREASE FOR POLL WORKERS - SIGN UP TODAY - click here
• 3 WAYS TO VOTE IN THE 2021 GENERAL ELECTION - Click here for all the details.
• FREE RABIES CLINIC - 11/6/2021 -900 AM - 10:30 AM - click here for more info.
• FLU SHOT CLINIC - 11/10/21 - Click here for more info and flyer - MUST REGISTER IN ADVANCE. Please call NWBRHC at 201-445-7217 to register.
• FEMA / HURRICANE IDA Information and links for assistance - visit here
• EZ-RIDE GRANT (State program for bike route) - Help us get it! Find out more & take the Survey by clicking here
• SENIOR BUS & EXERCISE CLASSES ARE BACK!- The Senior Bus is available for residents to be dropped off at Shop Rite on Mondays. We will begin picking up residents at 10 a.m. for 11:00 a.m. drop off at the store. Anyone needing a ride, should call the DPW office, 201-664-3268. Check the online calendar for all dates and times of exercise classes..
• VACCINES AVAILABLE (Including 3rd Dose)! - Everyone 12 or older who lives, works, or studies in NJ is eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine. Click here for appointments, walk up locations and further help. We encourage all Bergen County residents to visit www.bergencovidvaccine.com; for those who require assistance with scheduling, please call 201-967-4070 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm.
• COUNCIL MTG LIVE STREAM - To view the live stream, go to WCTVNJ here.
• 2021 ROAD PAVING PROGRAM - Click here
• DROP BOX - a drop box is outside of Town Hall for depositing all incoming mail, tax payments, fees & corrspondence. *No cash should be placed in the mailbox and all payments must be in a sealed envelope, addressed to the proper department and identified by address or block & lot. Pay taxes online here
• SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL EATERIES - Visit here for a list of local establishments open and serving our community.
• COOLING / WARMING CENTER - open during extreme temperatures from 12:00PM - 7:00PM in the Senior Center. Before entering, please stop at the Police Desk to sign in.
• STORM ADVISORY / POWER OUTAGES - Visit the PSE&G OUTAGE CENTER for outage information by clicking here. REPORT outages to PSE&G here Storm Safety Info - click here
If you have trouble accessing info contained within this site, contact the website admin here: or call 201-664-4404.