• NORTHWEST BERGEN REG HEALTH COMM. - view here
• GOV MURPHY'S LATEST ANNOUNCEMENTS - view here
• LATEST MESSAGE FROM MAYOR CALAMARI- view here
• LETTER FROM CHIEF SKINNER - view here re: police procedures
• LETTER FROM WTFD CHIEF ZITKO - view here
• BERGEN COUNTY EXEC TEDESCO UPDATES - view here
NEWS & ALERTS
• BC MENTAL HEALTH & Community Support Resources Accessible During Covid-19
PET LICENSE REMINDER - FINAL NOTICES have gone out. The Township Animal Control Officer will be issuing SUMMONSES the week of May 24th to those who have not registered their pets for 2021
• VACCINES AVAILABLE! - The Johnson & Johnson single shot vaccine is now available – no appointment required at the Bergen New Bridge Medical Center Alternate Care Facility Annex located at 230 East Ridgewood Ave., Paramus. Please note the County/BNBMC site is for individuals who live, work or study in Bergen County. Click here for additional information.
• BC MAY MOBILE TESTING & VACCINE SITES - Visit here for locations and further details
• NEED HELP SECURING A VACCINE? - Let us know! Click here for a flyer with the details!
• KIDDE RECALLS TruSense Smoke & Combo Smoke/Carbon Monoxide Alarms Due to Risk of Failure to Alert Consumers to a Fire - click here for further info.
• PSE&G GAS METER INSPECTION NOTICE - Be on the lookout! Public Service Electric & Gas (PSE&G) will be in the Township starting Monday May 10th and for approximately the next four or more weeks performing gas meter safety inspections of all Township residents.
AMERICAN FLAG DISTRIBUTION - 5/25 - VFW Post 1692 will be distributing American Flags on Tuesday, May 25 from 3:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. at the new Veterans Monument located by the library.
• GREEN TEAM NEWS - The following projects were approved: 5/15 - Lincoln Park & water way clean up • 5/22 - Clark field cleanup & flower planting Volunteers needed, service hours provided (ages 11+) e-mail councilman Tom Sears here for more information.
• MEMORIAL DAY PARADE - 5/31 BEGINNING AT 10:00AM - We are looking for vehicles to drive our veterans, individually, along the parade route. Anyone able to help may contact our Public Affairs department by clicking here.
• COUNCIL MTG LIVE STREAM & ZOOM ACCESS - To view the live stream, go to WCTVNJ here. For Zoom access visit the agenda page - click here
• 2021 ROAD PAVING PROGRAM - Click here
• NOISE ORDINANCES - As the weather becomes nicer and we spend more time outside, please be considerate of your neighbors. To view township code pertaining to all noise, please visit here.
• DROP BOX - a drop box is outside of Town Hall for depositing all incoming mail, tax payments, fees & corrspondence. *No cash should be placed in the mailbox and all payments must be in a sealed envelope, addressed to the proper department and identified by address or block & lot. Pay taxes online here
• SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL EATERIES - Visit here for a list of local establishments open and serving our community.