• KEEP YOUR CARS LOCKED - TAKE YOUR KEY FOBS OUT! - It is always
important to remember to take precautions to stay safe. Here are some tips to prevent burglaries from the WTPD If you see something, SAY something!
• EMERGENCY PAVING - Begining on Wednesday, October 16th, Washington Ave. from Pascack Rd. to Colonial Boulevard will be milled, then paved on Thursday, Oct.17th. The hours of construction are from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Washington Ave. will be closed to traffic during these two days so please plan an alternate route. For additional information, please click here for a notice from the police departments' traffic bureau. *Washington Ave will be closed at Lafayette Ave to incoming traffic from Westwood. Washington Ave will only be open to local traffic between Lafayette and Colonial Blvd.
• THE MVC IS COMING TO YOU! The "Agency-on-wheels" offers Driver Licenses, Non-Driver ID cards, Registrations, License Plates, Disability / Veteran Placards, and Exam Permit Applications. *Next mobile DMV site location will be at the Tice Senior Center in Woodcliff Lake from 10-2pm on Thursday, October 17th and again on Wednesday, November 13th.
• COUNTY CLERK SATELLITE OFFICE BACK IN OCTOBER!
The Bergen County Clerk will be visiting to the Twp.of Washington on October 15, 16, & 17th from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm to provide the following services to residents: Passport Applications, Senior & Veteran Photo Cards, Notary Oaths, and Business Trade Name Registration. Click here for further information.
• POLL WORKERS NEEDED - Be a Poll Worker in your town on Election Day November 5, 2019 5:30AM TO 8:30PM EARN $200.00 FOR THE DAY!
• Must be at least 18 years of age • Must be a Bergen County resident
• Must be registered to vote • Must attend a 2-hour training class
If interested, please reach out to the Bergen County Board of Elections at
201-336-6230 or email them here.
• 4th QUARTER PROPERTY TAXES DUE - 11/1
• RABIES CLINIC - Our FREE Annual Rabies Clinic will be held on Saturday, November 2nd at the DMF building located at 350 Washington Avenue from 9:00 am – 10:30 am. Click here for flyer• TOWN HALL HOURS - Please refer to each department's page for hours.
• PSE&G - To Lower Residential Gas bills This Fall- click here for press release