• NORTHWEST BERGEN REG HEALTH COMM. - view here
• GOV MURPHY'S LATEST ANNOUNCEMENTS - view here
• LATEST MESSAGE FROM MAYOR CALAMARI- view here
• LETTER FROM CHIEF SKINNER - view here re: police procedures
• LETTER FROM WTFD CHIEF ZITKO - view here
• BERGEN COUNTY EXEC TEDESCO UPDATES - view here
NEWS & ALERTS
• BC MENTAL HEALTH & Community Support Resources Accessible During Covid-19
• TAX NOTICE: Residents should receive an Estimated Property Tax Bill for the 3rd Qtr. / Aug. within the next couple of weeks. The due date is 8/1 with a grace period through 8/10. A separate bill will arrive in late Sept. / early Oct. for the remaining quarters - 4th Qtr. / Nov, 1st Qtr / Feb & 2nd Qtr /May.
• VACCINES AVAILABLE! - Everyone 12 or older who lives, works, or studies in Nj is now eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine. Click here for vaccine appointments, walk up locations and further assistance.
• SPECIAL MEETING NOTICE - 6/24 at 7:30pm - Budget Adoption
• KIDDE RECALLS TruSense Smoke & Combo Smoke/Carbon Monoxide Alarms Due to Risk of Failure to Alert Consumers to a Fire - click here for further info.
• EMERGENCY RENTAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAM - The County will soon launch an Emergency Rental Assistance Program (ERAP) to provide financial relief for BC residents unable to meet their rental obligation during the COVID-19 pandemic. The application portal will be open to all eligible tenants via www.BergenCountyCARES.org, beginning 6/14/21 will remain open thru 7/23/21 and is based on available funding.
• COUNCIL MTG LIVE STREAM & ZOOM ACCESS - To view the live stream, go to WCTVNJ here. For Zoom access visit the agenda page - click here
• 2021 ROAD PAVING PROGRAM - Click here
• PAPER SHREDDING & E-RECYCLING EVENT - Saturday, 10/09 - 9:00am -1:00pm at the Bethany Community Center - 605 Pascack Rd. Bring your papers / documents to be shredded. NO plastic bags, books, binder clips or 3-ring binders. Electronics included are: VHS / DVD players etc. Computers, Printers, Scanners, Monitors, TV's
• NOISE ORDINANCES - As the weather becomes nicer and we spend more time outside, please be considerate of your neighbors. To view township code pertaining to all noise, please visit here.
• DROP BOX - a drop box is outside of Town Hall for depositing all incoming mail, tax payments, fees & corrspondence. *No cash should be placed in the mailbox and all payments must be in a sealed envelope, addressed to the proper department and identified by address or block & lot. Pay taxes online here
• SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL EATERIES - Visit here for a list of local establishments open and serving our community.