Swift911™ is a system that makes phone calls to specific people or areas in the event of an emergency or for sharing important information. All the calls you receive will have the Caller ID of 'Township of Washington' or 'Washington Township Police Department'. A confirmation email will be sent. (remember check your spam/junk email folder if you do not see it)
KEEP INFORMED BOTH AT HOME AND ON THE GO
• Public Safety Alerts • Emergency Notices and Instructions • Important Notices
HOW WILL I RECEIVE THESE ALERTS? Alerts or notifications from the Township will be sent by one or more of the following methods:
• A voice call to your home and / or mobile numbers
• A text message to your mobile phone
• An email to one or move addresses
• Residents using the Swift911™Publicmobile app will receive pushnotifications.
You can subscribe (or unsubscribe) to specific alert types and your information is always kept private and confidential. If you are not receiving these calls, please fill out the form below to add or update your contact information. You may also remove yourself from our lists.